Many businesses unintentionally over or underpay Value Added Tax (VAT) as a result of its complexity.
The widening parameters of this burdensome tax and frequent changes made by HM Revenue and Customs often require the assistance of a professional to ensure that businesses comply with the relevant regulations.
If you are VAT registered you will need to submit a VAT return every quarter. Swenta can relieve you of this burden by completing any VAT returns accurately and efficiently.
Our efficient VAT service also includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue and Customs
- Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Call us today for more information on VAT and your business.